- To Social transformation to the Nation Building
- To socially consolidate and ensure the unity & fraternity
- Social, Educational & economical development of the community
- To undertake various Programme to enable integrated development of society
- To empower the youth through establishing educational/training institute (Centre of Excellence)
- To provide employment & Career opportunities to youngsters
- To provide platform for entrepreneurship & skill development
- To preserve & sustain the Patidar Culture
- Global Presence / Recognition of Patidars – Alignment from Village to Global Level.
- Social and Economic Development of all Needy Patidar’s Family
- Women Empowerment – through education, self employment and entrepreneurship
- To Endeavour to eliminate the health-hazard habit, like Tobacco, liquors, Gutaka etc.
- Creating Hostel Facilities for 2000 Boys and Girls With all amenities and affordable in the first phase
- Construction and Development of “Sardardham” Head and Corporate Office with Training Centre as a part of “Career Development”
- In the Second Phase it is proposed to acquire sufficient land Create Hostel facilities to accommodate 8000, Boys and Girls and eventually to open new centers.
- With the Cooperation of Serving or retired officers including corporate educative and community leaders – problems / Grievance resolution centers will be started E.G. Revenue Guidance and Legal Guidance Forum – Industrial Guidance.
- Guest House (Atithi Bhavan) with hodaing and Boarding will be created for patidars Community, Coming from Abroad and various part of the country.
- To Create Corpus fund to give financial interest free assistance for Higher Education to bright and needy student.
- To Create Career and Guidance Centers for youngsters
- To provide and facilitate employment to educated unemployed Boys and Girls in Government / Public and Private Sector.